The Planted Tank Forum banner

GCCA Parking Lot Swap - April 27th

4K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  DogFish 
#1 · (Edited)
Please post any WTT/WTB/WTS ads in this thread
If posting any WTT/WTS/WTB ads, please use BIG RED BOLD LETTERING in the first line to distinguish it from other posts.
Be sure to exchange contact info prior to the event in case someone shows up late!

Best Western Plus
4400 Frontage Rd
Hillside, IL 60162

Meeting Time:
9:00 - when the doors open to the swap

Map of parking lot:
Going to try to use the same spot as usual, but we've seemed to be creeping closer and closer to the doors the past few times. Just keep an eye out for a group of people standing along the back row of cars there.

See less See more
#2 ·
WTS: (Someone please buy these... I'm tired of seeing them collect dust in my house)

4G Finnex Aquarium - $40 **MUST PREPAY THROUGH PAYPAL PRIOR TO SWAP MEET**
• 12 1/4"L x 7 3/8"W x 10 3/8"H
• 26 Watt Energy Saving Light w/ Night View Blue LED
• Extra bulb for light
• 30 GPH Power Filter

Great for any freshwater or saltwater aquarium (used for saltwater)

If you have any questions, please ask!

Tank:

Filter:

Light:

Aqueon Evolve 4 - $35 **MUST PREPAY THROUGH PAYPAL PRIOR TO SWAP MEET**
• 9 3/8"L X 9 3/8"W X 9 3/8"H
• Acrylic
• Small fish tank conceals all filtration and cords behind the overflow wall at the back

If you have any questions, please ask!

Tank:

Light: (3 white LEDs are out)

#4 ·
cheap tanks to fill

PetCo has the $1 a gallon sale going on for the next 2 weeks. So if you want to start another project get in there. I bought a 40g Breeder today so when I move home I will transfer my current population to that and begin my 55g shrimp and plant breeder.

#9 ·
WTB

I'm also looking for about 20 pots of dwarf hair grass. PM me if you have any to sell. See ya'll at the swap.

Thanks

#15 ·
albino longfin bristle nose pleco and red dawrf crawfish

i was wondering if any1 going to this up coming swap meet on april 27 will be selling 1 possibly 2 albino bristle nose pleco's hopefully male and female in hopes of spawning. i am also looking for a male female pair of red dawrf crawfish. if any1 knows of some1 bringing either things i am looking for please send me a pm thank you and i will be at the meet reguardless to look around.

#18 ·
i was wondering if any1 going to this up coming swap meet on april 27 will be selling 1 possibly 2 albino bristle nose pleco's hopefully male and female in hopes of spawning. i am also looking for a male female pair of red dawrf crawfish. if any1 knows of some1 bringing either things i am looking for please send me a pm thank you and i will be at the meet reguardless to look around.
Ask RazorWorm, I think he had some crayfish.

#16 ·
One of the vendors at the swap--Shrimp USA--carries crayfish. I'm not sure what type but I do recall seeing some blue colored crayfish that they had at the last swap. Check out shrimpusa.com for more info.

#24 ·
Jeff from aquatic clarity always has great apistos available at the swap. I sent him an email ahead of time and I got a male agassizzi and cacatuoides from him. His current stock is... http://aquaticclarity.com/in-stock-fish

He usually has cholla wood too, Shinycard.

To those first timers, show up early! You'll get to shoot the sh!t with us in the parking lot beforehand and beat the crowds. I'm usually out of there before it gets too bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.