The Planted Tank Forum banner

Quality shrimp in MN?

5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  shanson2 
#1 ·
Anybody know where I can get some quality cherry shrimp or crystal red shrimp in the twin cities area? I typically go to World Of Fish for all my livestock but they're not big on shrimp and hardley ever have any.

#4 ·
I got some cherry red from Aqualand a few weeks ago - spendy but I had one of their monthly special coupons so it wasn't that bad considering I didn't have to pay shipping...

They didn't have any in the last time I was there - I would call before making the trip if you are far away

#5 ·
Forest Lake Pet Store usually has a few varieties of shrimp available. They are a "pet store" but they really specialize in fish. Their fishroom in the back looks almost like a supply warehouse for local fish stores. I'm not sure what prices on the shrimp are, but you can find out by contacting them through their website.

#6 ·
Forrest Lake had carbon rili and blue jellies a couple weeks ago but are out. They told me to check back in a couple weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.