The Planted Tank Forum banner

Minnesotan Aquarist Locations

11K views 60 replies 35 participants last post by  rebruce 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Thread is still alive. My bad for forgetting to edit for 8 months. :p
Since everyone who grows more java moss or vallisneria than they can handle can sell it, every aquarist in Minnesota could be considered a "local fish store." It'd be nice if we had a thread where all Minnesotan aquarists on TPT can be found, for ease of doing anything aquarium related.

It'd also work for any of the people just outside MN as well (like in Superior, WI; Fargo, ND; or Sioux Falls, SD)

2Old4Reefing - St. Cloud
Ainevar - Golden Valley
AnotherHobby - Apple Valley
babystarz - Minneapolis
Black Hills Tj - Sioux Falls, SD
Dahlyvh - Plymouth
December - St. Paul
Dx3Bash - Farmington
EddyBearr - Richfield
EndlerGame - St. Cloud
fingfangfun - NE Minneapolis
MamaFish - Eden Prairie
ROWEBLAST - Plymouth
Templaflower - Hastings
Tenzero1 - Mankato
Tiamat86 - St. Paul
Turtlesoup - St. Paul
Tvadna - Mahtomedi
tylergvolk - St. Paul

See less See more
#30 ·
Involuntarily transplanted

I was involutarily transplanted to Chicagoland but will soon be coming back to the Great State of Minnesota (Pequot Area). Hopefully with more time to start another tank and do some trading. I have 80lbs of arogonite that I don't want to deal with. I hear it's good for cichlids. I have recently adopted 10 ghost shrimp that I love to watch. If they berry I may have some to get rid of. I'll keep in touch.

#33 ·
I was involutarily transplanted to Chicagoland but will soon be coming back to the Great State of Minnesota (Pequot Area). Hopefully with more time to start another tank and do some trading. I have 80lbs of arogonite that I don't want to deal with. I hear it's good for cichlids. I have recently adopted 10 ghost shrimp that I love to watch. If they berry I may have some to get rid of. I'll keep in touch.
Let us know when you're back. :)

Snakeskin coloration, unsure if there is a particular name for the strain. Originally it was one male 2 females and about 12 fry. Some are still coloring up, but I have 405 additional males from the fry.
Nice stuff. But is 405 a typo for 4-5? :p

#35 ·
shrimp berries

aaaand I have a berried ghost shrimp. Funny how I mentioned it on here and BAM! As I told the wife though, they are on their own. If they survive the other inhabitants so be it. I don't feel like digging the quarantine tank out of storage and cycling it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.