The Planted Tank Forum banner

Looking for RCS in Southeast MN

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  LifelessConnection 
#1 ·
Looking for some RCS in southeast MN. Prices are high in Rochester and was just checking to see if they're any breeders wanted to get rid of a batch.

#3 ·
Apologize for the very late reply. I had since bought some online again but unfortunately I didn't get many females. Instead of making a new thread I thought I would just ask again here.

So my egg bearing female that I had recently passed. She was one of the old shrimp they had shipped me. It had to have been due to old age. She was big and looked like she had lived a good life. She acclimated well and wasn't egg bearing when I got her. Since I lost her I am now stuck with around 7-10 males. What are the odds right?

Yea I've checked to confirm and none have a saddle and all resembled a typical male. Now I'm just looking for females. Any amount is fine. Even if it's only one. Willing to pay, buy beer, trade a plant or something. I just currently cannot afford to buy online and Rochester is a bit out of my way for the prices and low quantity they seem to have.

I've worked hard over several months to make my tanks perfect for my shrimp. I lost many different varieties to conditions that I didn't know at the time due to ignorance. That being crazy high Kh issues. Now that everything is good it's sad that I lost what seems to be my only female who was on her way to having hatchlings. I'll drive and willing to meet anywhere. Pretty let down over the situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.