The Planted Tank Forum banner

ADA Room--60P Rescape page 21

125K views 321 replies 142 participants last post by  rwong2k 
#1 · (Edited)
I have finally purchased a home and can have a room devoted to my tanks. I have decided to devote the entire 10 x 12.5 room to ADA tanks. I have been collecting the equiptment and tanks for about a year now and have just about all that I need to get all of the tanks up and running.

Here is what I have so far:

120H
TEK light
still need to make the stand
Eheim 2217
fishman's lily pipes
CO2 system

120P
Tek light
still need to make the stand
Eheim 2217
Fishman's lily pipes
CO2 system
Chiller for SSS CRS

90H
Tek light
ADA knock off stand
Eheim 2217
Fishman's Lily pipes
CO2 system

90P
Tek light
ADA knock off stand
Fluval 405
Fishman's lily pipes
CO2 system

60P
Solar II with solar arm
ADA knock off stand
Eheim 2213
CO2 system
ADA lily pipes in/out

60F
Clip on light
tiny HOB filter

Mini M
Solar Mini M
Eheim 2213
CO2 system
ADA knock off stand
ADA lily pipes in/out

Mini L
Solar Mini M with modified base
Eheim 2213
CO2 System
ADA Knock off stand
ADA lily pipes in/out

I have a couple hundred pounds of Seiryu stones, a ton of driftwood, and all of the plants I need, except for another large bush of bolbitis, to get it going. I just have to finish the flooring in the room. I have had the 90P and 90H set up at another location for about a year now so they are ready to be moved into the room. I have had the mini m, mini L, and 60P set up for a couple of months now so they are also ready to be moved in.

Here are some shots of the room as of yesterday. They room has just been painted a light gray and I just tore up the carpet. I am putting in laminate bamboo flooring. The flooring will be put in this weekend.

See less See more
#309 ·
Thanks! I need more people to vote for it.

Nice hardscape on that 90p! Any updates?
Trying to figure out an algae outbreak right now. I will post more pictures once I get it under control.

Looking good Jnaz, your skills have improved.
Thanks Tom. Means a lot coming from you. Also, all of that manzy in there is from you.

#310 ·
90p: reduce the light, add some tank water from a tank loaded with wood.
Green algae: if you do not have many/any shrimp: remove them and try the Algaefix if the algae issue is green algae.

If the green algae is minor, add more shrimp/CO2, less light(30-40 umol), more CO2, better surface movement etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.