The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone looking to get a GoPro action camera for xmas?

500 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Drewsplantednutz 
#1 · (Edited)
I got my GoPro HD camera this summer and first thing I did was turn it on and dunked in right into the shrimp tank. Got some sick in-tank pics, but need a macro lens to get some good upclose shrimp pics. If there is anyone out there looking to get a new camera this season should look into a GoPro. I go fishing and dirt biking often, I have hours of fish and trail riding to watch. Im not trying to promote them or anything, I have a 40% off digital code for GoPro.com that I would like to sell to someone that is in the market for a new camera. The code is only good for the newest cameras out, the Hero4 Black ($499) and the Hero4 Silver ($399), any mounts and accessories but you may only buy 2 cameras. With the code the Black edition is $299 and the Silver is $239, huge savings. Anyone interested, the 40% off code im selling for $100 through Paypal, let me know if your interested.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.