whats up Albuquerque.....
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New Mexico

Old 04-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
JDova505

PTrader: (0/0%)
Talking

whats up Albuquerque.....

Its really nice to find some neighbors in a aquarist forum. i live in Albuquerque as well.

i am currently debating weither to build myself a brakish tank or freshwater tank. its been about two years since i had my last freshwater tank.

i was also thinking about breeding. maybe some fw angels maybe even some bettas. giants or halfmoons. i have 4 sets male and female.They look amazing and healthy as can be. i am wondering if there is a market in albuquerque, because if there is. i will have some ready by August or September..

well its good to see some people from Albuquerque.. is there a aquarist clud or fish clud of any sort here in Albuquerque?
JDova505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
Garlic
Algae Grower

Welcome, I have 1 40B Brackish with Fiddlers and red claws (a couple of cardinals in there for the last 7 or 8 months), looking at doing another for my 2 new Dragon fish. In the process of filling my new 40B 8 tank rack, got 4 populated and 3 cycling. I am looking to do an angel tank in one of them in the future, none for breeding just looking at at this time. We have attempted a couple of get togethers in the past, maybe its time to try another one?? anyone?? I have alot of overseas travel coming up but if I am in this hemisphere I would like to meet up again.

Fluval Pimp #34 2 - 55's, 8 - 40B's IP
Garlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #3
JDova505

sounds good to me... Keep in touch.
JDova505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albuquerque, clubs, new mexico