The Planted Tank Forum banner

iPhone macro lense pics...don't hate

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Sethjohnson30 
#1 ·
I can't afford a nice dslr camera like some of you. I can afford a Chinese made 5 dollar iPhone macro lense though. With this I was able to finally take a few close ups. I don't want to hear any crying about crappy iPhone pics I warned you in the title. Heres a few shots I took tonight I'm no photographer but this is more just an example of what an ebay iPhone lense looks like Water Plant Nature Natural environment Underwater
Water Plant Botany Nature Fish supply
Plant Water Green Organism Fish supply
Plant Pet supply Water Fish supply Organism
Plant Water Pet supply Terrestrial plant Aquatic plant
Plant Vertebrate Water Organism Terrestrial plant
Water Plant Botany Terrestrial plant Organism
Plant Water Vertebrate Natural environment Fish supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
#5 ·
#10 ·
Mine were taken with the 4S. The multiple lenses is well worth $15. If you want to upgrade, surf around. Some get up to around $60. They're hard to use though. But my 4S takes some amazing pics. Here's another:

#21 ·
So which actual lenses do you guys have? I have been debating getting one. I have a midrange camera that I love but I dont always have it with me where I always have my phone.

Ignore the mess of tank but this is just with my phone's regular camera through two panes of glass. Some of the pics I have seen with lenses dont look that much better and some look SOOO much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.