Replace Ramp Timer Pro with LED Driver?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > DIY

Old 06-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
kenman345

PTrader: (0/0%)

Replace Ramp Timer Pro with LED Driver?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with making my Current USA Orbit Marine controllable with my Reefkeeper Aquarium controller.

The Reefkeeper has a module that would give me the ability to control a lighting fixture controller/driver with 0-10V output to control the levels and ramp up/down.

I was wondering if anyone was able to help me out with this idea of mine. I understand I will likely need to get rid of the Ramp Timer Pro in the setup of this system, but it will likely be deemed unnecessary with the full control happening through the Reefkeeper.

I own the 24" model if that helps.

I really appreciate anyones help in this matter as having this slim fixture connected to my Reefkeeper would be highly ideal.'

Will the Meanwell ELN-60-24D work? I keep hearing about it with other things and it seems to be close to the same specs as the ramp timer pro I am using but I do not know much about these things, which is why I am asking for some help
kenman345 is offline   Reply With Quote