The Planted Tank Forum banner

Any South Arkansas Shops or Clubs?

5K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Green Amy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of any south Arkansas fish stores or clubs? The one in El Dorado closed so there's nothing I know of nearby.

#3 ·
Hey, i'm just down the road from El dorado. I started a group on Facebook for local hobbyists called Arklatex Aquarium lovers. There is a pet shop in camden, walmart in el dorado sells fish (to my knowledge), and the Eppinette kennal and supply store has fish in el dorado too. Other than that Texarkana is your best bet. I would like to open an aquarium set-up and maintenance business in the next few years, but until then its just a hobby as a stay at home mom. I order plants online, but ordering fish is really expensive.

#7 ·
This may be a bit of an old thread but... I recently visited a shop in Jonesboro, Reef Escapes. I live in MO but paid this shop a visit because they showed up as being the closest dealer for Tropica plants in my area. I emailed them and asked them to order some specific plants for me they seemed happy to do so. They seem to specialize in upkeeping reef aquariums but have some planted aquariums as well. http://www.enjoyreefescapes.com/p600201696

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.