The Planted Tank Forum banner

Uh oh

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Tamelesstgr 
#1 ·
My 120g Is draining itself very rapidly as I write this...

#3 ·
SO SORRY FOR YOU OMG!!!!!!!!!!!(what a mess)
This happened to a buddy at work this year when his cichlids rolled a rock tower in his 150g cracking the bottom.

AND

my older brothers 225g saltwater when a seam released.
Best of luck on damage control.

#9 ·
Why are you typing! Why aren't you saving your fish and floor!

So sorry to hear about this though man... It really sucks.

#10 ·
I managed to save all the fish but 2. As well as all the plants. A seam let go on the bottom of the tank and it drained in about 15 mins. I managed to get it all cleaned up with every towel and sheet in the house. I have a 50g tank I was in the middle of taking down. Looks like it is going back up. My wife is pretty pissed. She say I need to change hobbys, get into something like nickel collecting or something. Not sure if I should sell the tank now or try to repair it...

#11 ·
My wife is pretty pissed. Not sure if I should sell the tank now or try to repair it...
1st things first.
Make up with your wife.
I'm sure she can think of any number of things for you to do. (I would just hope it doesn't start with washing all the towels and sheets)

#13 ·
Sorry about your tank, but here is a suggestion. Look into day geckos, find one that you like the look of then buy 2 or more and breed them. Make your money back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.