The Planted Tank Forum banner

Wanted: 48" long tank and stand

542 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rezco 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am in the market for a 75 to 90 gallon tank and stand for my living room. The stand must be in good shape, preferably furniture quality and not longer than 48".

Wife insists color must be black.

I need to store some books in the stand so would prefer one with at least 2 doors.

Canopy, filter and extras are not a must.

Thanks
Syed

#2 · (Edited)
I will be letting go of a 90 with a black stand in great condition with canister filters, heaters, heater controller and some lighting in the next 3-4 weeks, possibly sooner. It has a canopy in that its an open canopy. I built the stand to last a lifetime, and its black, with two doors....a little sad to see it go really, however, I start my anesthesia residency in FL in July and its an excuse to get a larger tank (not so sad about!) rather than drag it literally halfway across North America!!

I also have a 75, however, the stand might not be entirely what you're looking for. It however also comes with an additional 4x10gallon tanks on the bottom and is more ideal for a breeding set up rather than display.

Send me a pm with email if you want to talk about it some more, get pics, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.