The Planted Tank Forum banner

You think your tank poses a challenge?

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  actioncia 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Fender963 said:
I personally think that the tank is kind of a let down. I am extremely impressed with the planning/construction/cost/equipment etc.. but the overall look of the tank thus far is need of some serious aquascaping help. Hopefully as time goes by he will improve it.

Kyle
I feel the same way. after looking thru 37 pages of a guy who doesnt know how to post and every other word is m8. o_O i was pretty dissapointed in it. i was hoping for alot more with the beginning of it but it was just ...ok at best

#7 ·
All that work, all that expense, all your neighbors looking at you like you are crazy when you uAll that work, all that expense, all your neighbors looking at you like you are crazy when you unload an elven foot tank, and you put a sunken boat in it?

On some levels that thread actually made me mad. I can't believe he did that. I mean seriously, if he was going to put a sunken ship in an eleven foot custom tank why not top it off with some hot pink gravel and a scuba guy?

#8 ·
Fender963 said:
I personally think that the tank is kind of a let down. I am extremely impressed with the planning/construction/cost/equipment etc.. but the overall look of the tank thus far is need of some serious aquascaping help. Hopefully as time goes by he will improve it.

Kyle
I agree, and if you actually read the post its hard to tell what in the hell is going on. He said his wife wanted the ship. It almost to big and why is 2 feet of it in another room?

#9 ·
Nice big tank. But the rest of it is :icon_roll yukky.

#10 ·
I was like WOAH! then aww man total let down. The scape isint that great. Its like his kids decorated it.
Personally i think it should either look more natural with lots of little fish or do a one pred fish like a shark. THAT would be impressive.
Right now the only thing going for that tank is the size of it and the plumbing involved.

#13 ·
that thread made me really appreciate our mods who would have stepped in and pm'd the guy about posting multiple one-liners in a day.
the construction was really interesting and i did like the journal feel that it had.

#15 ·
All they neded to do was paint the living room walls blue and add a sand floor and it would be straight out of the TV show "Monster House!" :proud:

--Rebecca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.