The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anything good in Tucson fish and plantwise?

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  TehDopeness 
#1 ·
Will be in Green Valley for Christmas. Will need to seek out fish stores to get away from family for a little bit. Any chance of hope?

#5 ·
This store is awesome! I was impressed with the ambience and the quality of plants, fish and products. This store even sells dry ferts. The owners have created an aquatic plant boutique. Definantly a must see if you are in Tucson. I give it 5 stars!

#6 ·
Ben IS the freshwater expert in Tucson's LFS scene

ANA is a great place... was there for their grand opening and have been back several times since. Ask about their "members" T-Shirts (So-to-speak) they come with benefits while shopping in the store (I have one). Great place. Followed the owner from a previous store in town and very happy to see that he was able to get his own up and running. His wife is learning the biz too and is a nice person she works the register and helps out with other tasks the majority of their days of operation. Probably Tucson's best storefront source of Discus! so check them out. I have a 40g Breeder stocked with ANA fish and plants :thumbsup: As soon as I have access to a digital camera (I'm 27 tech savvy but stuck in a camera-less stone age) I will gladly post a pic of my setup...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.