The Planted Tank Forum banner

MD Aquarium Swap Meet?

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  msjinkzd 
#1 ·
Just wondering, any fellow Marylanders ever heard of or been to this?

http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/

Was browsing CraigsList and stumbled upon this. Was considering dropping in for the Sunday Marketplace. Is it worth the $8? Are the prices really that great, and is the selection/quality worth it?

#4 ·
I would go the first day, by the second all the good stuff will probably be gone especially driftwood. If you go check out dogfish head if you have never been, excellent food and more importantly craft beers. Glad I checked this page today I am going to try to make it.

#5 ·
Alright, awesome I'll definitely check that place out. I love ale houses and craft beer, and I've heard good things about Dogfish Head. Unfortunately, I can't make it today but I will go tomorrow and hopefully get some good prices on plants and/or fish!

#10 ·
hey guys! I am on the board for the club= it was featured in two major newspapers, all over forums and facebook, and I posted it here on the forums as well. We meet every month, and plan on having that event as an annual thing. It was a resounding success.

This fall is Aquafest, a joint venture but predominantly hosted by PVAS, also in the NOVA region. Also, GWAPA is the local planted club.

If you are in that general area, you are within close distance of three of the best clubs in the country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.