Ohio!!! - Page 11
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Ohio

Old 08-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #151
angelsword
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)

Something Fishy Is Amazing! I Though I'd Let You Guys Know. Gem And Sons Filled My 10 Lb Tan For $10. I Did Have To Leave ThemForAFew Days. Sorry If This PostLooks WeirdMy Phone Screen Is Cracked So Its Doing OddThings That I Can't Control.
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #152
kcjenk42
Algae Grower

PTrader: (15/100%)

I currently live on the west side of Akron in Copley, but I'm originally from the far west side of Cuyahoga County; Bay Village. I've lived in Lakewood, Cleveland, Strongsville and North Royalton.
kcjenk42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #153
GoKingsGo
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Olmsted Falls. Just lately been searching out the LFS's in the area. Really like Aquatica in Valley City and I stopped at Blue Fish in Mayfield a couple days ago and will definitely be back if my future plans to do a reef tank come together.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #154
pweifan
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (55/100%)

I really like Blue Fish. When I explained that I was a planted tank nut looking to do a small reef, they really took the time to talk to me about the process. We need a local store like this for FW planted tanks.

By the way, GoKingsGo... if you're from SoCal but support the Sacramento Kings you are the man! I detest the Lakers. (FYI, I lived in Sac for 7 years). Welcome to TPT!
pweifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #155
GoKingsGo
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweifan View Post
I really like Blue Fish. When I explained that I was a planted tank nut looking to do a small reef, they really took the time to talk to me about the process. We need a local store like this for FW planted tanks.

By the way, GoKingsGo... if you're from SoCal but support the Sacramento Kings you are the man! I detest the Lakers. (FYI, I lived in Sac for 7 years). Welcome to TPT!
Thanks for the welcome pweifan.

Totally agree with you about needing a good plant LFS, and about the guys at Blue Fish. I've been ordering my plants on line cause options are limited, or getting the occasional one from Petco that looks healthy and not half dead. At Blue Fish I was just picking up some new lights, but talked to them for a while but numerous things both salt and fresh and they are very knowledgable.

The other Kings. Long time LA Kings fan. I'm indifferent about the Lakers now cause I hated Kobe when he came into the league, and I still hate him. Went to college in No Cal, so made my way into Sac Town a few times.