The Planted Tank Forum banner

Sake 2014

864 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  causemisahastheeyes 
#1 ·
TIME TO REGISTER FOR SAKE!

PM me with any questions! Event is FREE to attend! Register asap to insure your place.

If you can't come but would like to donate fish, inverts, tanks, equipment, books, etc, let me know.

The 16th annual Southwest Area Killifish Event (or SAKE) is scheduled for Saturday, March 8, 2014. We will have several programs with guest speakers, a giant raffle, and both a silent and a regular auction. There is no admission fee and everyone is welcome. We do encourage you to donate fish and aquatic plants for the auctions to help us defray our expenses. Although technically a "killifish event," all types of fishes suitable for aquaria can be donated to the auctions. To be successful, we rely upon both your contributions of aquarium fishes, aquatic plants, and live foods, and your participation in the raffle and auctions.

LOCATION: SAKE will be held at the same location as last year:

La Quinta Inns & Suites
2510 W Greenway Rd (NE corner of I-17 at Greenway)
Phoenix, AZ 85023

PROGRAMS: We have not confirmed all of the programs yet. We expect to have four programs: one on dart frogs, a second on aquarium plants, a third introducing you to killifishes, and a fourth on a more focused area of killifishes.

REGISTER NOW: There is no registration fee to attend SAKE. You can register at the door; however, we encourage you to "register" before the event. There may be some incentives offered at the event for those who register early. To register early, on or after January 5, 2014, please send an e-mail to azkillie@yahoo.com. The e-mail to register must include:

1. Your name
2. Any current aquarium club affiliation(s)
3. Current hometown

If you are registering a spouse, children, or a friend, please include the same information for each attendee. When your registration has been processed, you will see your name listed on the ARK website. To be eligible for possible incentives, early registration requests must be sent before 6 p.m. Arizona time on Thursday, March 6, 2014.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.