The Planted Tank Forum banner

new years planted resolutions

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  MABJ 
#1 ·
For last year it was to spread and promote the hobby and build a community. Tick that box as DONE!

For 2013, its all about scaping and focusing on some of the more difficult and exotic plants in the hobby. Less hospital tanking and more wow and knock your socks off stuff ;)

What are some of your resolutions?

#7 ·
My resolution.. Let GeTo finish his rack then steal it.

No I really would love to find a way to conveniently diversify the amount of shrimp I keep, other than having a large individual tank for them. If that fails, my goal is to successfully keep my first SSS CRS.

#16 ·
well took a big stepping stone last year by becoming the one-stop for info for new folks plus personally scaped a few tanks for people just to get them in the hobby. this year plan in a bigger way..of holding open house programs plus radio show to promote, now i'm not a seller so it's more like giving people the right info to begin and enhance with..:)

#15 ·
Accept the fact that if I want to keep more than one tank, they will all be low light, low tech set ups.

Have the patience to deal with temporary set backs and not throw in the towel.

Take the time to relax and enjoy my tanks.

Contribute to the forum and help members that have less experience as much as I can.

#18 ·
To get all 50 tanks up this year. And convince myself that 50 tanks is enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.