The Planted Tank Forum banner

Sales forum messed up?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  jkan0228 
#1 ·
Hey guys just wondering whats going on in the sales forum...i cant see any new postings...but when i do i cant post anything or i see that theres a "0" to the replies...

something going on here?

#6 ·
Not really a problem. Updates would appear directly in the op.

I think every one was getting a bit tired of all the off topic bumps which really had nothing todo with the sales themselves. Honestly, I like reading what the op has to post, and not have to read through all the nonsense from everyone else.

If you don't like the new sns format, let the mods know. If you have something specific to raise regarding a sns offering, pm the seller. Couldn't be more obvious thuan that. I find it's a step in the right direction.

#10 ·
People are going to complain no matter what. I know that i, personally, haven't even bothered with the sns since it's change.
And few extra pm's are no biggie if you have nothing better to do than this, but for those of us who work multiple jobs or who are just very busy, it can be a huge headache.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.