The Planted Tank Forum banner

ADA Glass Stand 60P Solar 1 Seiryu stone HC

23K views 73 replies 45 participants last post by  Fiftymeatballs 
#1 ·
This is an ADA 60 P tank I've been waiting to set up, I had a hardscape with stones I collected from Virginia, spent a lot of time on the hardscape, months, recently I took it down and decided to rescape it with seiryu stone, spent 15 minutes on the new hardscape and I think it’s better. I added 9 more Liters of ADA Malaya Powder type soil to get more slope.
I’m planning to do a dry start HC carpet

I really want the tank to look awesome because this is the best equipment I’ve ever used

Equipment;
ADA 60P tank
ADA glass stand
ADA solar 1, 150 watt Halide with arm stand
ADA Super-Jet ES 600
ADA Power Sand M 6L
ADA Malaya 9L
ADA Malaya Powder Type 9L
ADA Penac P and W Bacter 100, tourmaline, clear super
Achaea CO2 regulator
5 LB CO2 standard cylinder food grade
ADA Pollen glass type 3 Diffusor
ADA Cabochon Ruby

I’m going to do a dry start but I will use a lot of HC 1-2 sq ft, there’s 1 area where I may decide to put another plant behind the large rock, I will post updates next week during the dry start,

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Its hard to get a good pic of the stand because its clear glass I would move it but its really heavy, I copied a pic from ADG to show it, Its got two wood plates and its low iron glass, I did scratch the bottom of my wood plate moving the super jet around it scratches easy, if there were a little garden mat for the super jet i would buy it

Attachments

#13 ·
The scape looks really nice, and it is awesome to see someone using Malaya soil! The color compliments the stone nicely I think.

Those HC mats look beautiful, and that is just in the bag! :biggrin:

Can't wait to see you plant it. Very nice equipment selection. Following. :)

#15 ·
I gotta agree with antbug here. Though I don't think the ADA solar puts him in the HIGH light category, to have spent a fortune on all these ADA products, you might as well invest in a good regulator since CO2 is going to be the hardest to get right. Very nice looking setup though, ADA really does make some beautiful (albeit overpriced) products.

#16 ·
Where you get HC Cuba like that? Mind telling us the price of that dry start cuba. Very green with envy, almost as green as the Cuba.

With the finest equipment money can buy, beside the regulator, I expect good a top 100 ranking. :D

Did I mention how jealous I am of the set up?

#21 ·
That is cool, but will our CGA tanks fit inside that? I thought it was meant for metric CO2 tanks, I am not 100% sure but I believe the tank goes inside, it has a hole for the reg to be attached on the outside, you could use an ADA Speed Regulator with an adapter (ADG sells it) and it looks awesome. Did Frank tell you anything about what canister to use?

http://www.adgshop.com/CO2_Speed_Regulator_p/101-303.htm

#30 ·
Day 1

Just planted today, running a Zoomed repti-fogger for now

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.