The Planted Tank Forum banner

Riversun - The Forests

45K views 162 replies 85 participants last post by  skoram 
#1 ·
Hi everybody...I come from Vietnam, because k fluent in English, so this article if difficult to understand for everyone ignored, thank you.
To the world of aquatic life, truly mesmerized by the beauty of trees, fish, shrimp (what is love, take damage), but because of work, and the reasons should own up to right now passion love the shrimp have not done, the select things yet to play, and suitable to their circumstances, to love nature and take the tree, that why Riversun 'Forest life
Tank 90x45x45 cm
Lights 39w x 4 (2 x 12.000K ball, 1 x 10.000K, 1 x 6.500K)
Suptract: JBL Florapol 700g + 18L New ADA aquasoil + Old Sea Mud Powder
Filter: Atman DF1300 + Eihem 2215 full ceramic ring
Co2: 2 drops / second.
Finally, rocks, woods, moss, ferns, wax, Bucephalandra.

First up layout

Add suptracts, laying stone, more driftwood to see how

additional 1 little stone columns moss, and forced moss on driftwood

finally into the water, still will continue to edit and update, looking forward to sincere suggestions from you, thanks for viewing:smile:

See less See more
#3 ·
I love these tanks that look like trees in a forest, the perspective can be so nice. I also really like the way the rocks have been placed. I hope the slight language barrier doesn't keep him from posting more! I am really enjoying how many international posts we are starting to see.

Looking forward to seeing more of this tank :)

#4 ·
@ junglefowl: thanks brother, tank will edit more in the future.
@ Driftwoodhunter: I am really very happy to receive your welcome, that the language barrier makes it difficult for you to understand what I want to express. but one thing that can not be prevented, it is the love of aquatic life of all of us, it is the path led me to your forum, aquatic lovers. hope we can share with each other more, I will try to update more to share with you all, thank you very much.

#10 ·
Very nice! I was just thinking how nice it was to see "fallen" wood on the rocks - like real trees and limbs fall in the woods. When you put the plants on them the forest came alive. Love it!

#19 ·
I think the changes are fantastic - I really want to try something like this now, too! Your tank is very beautiful :proud:

It is so real looking to me, I just had to share a photo I took - your tank reminded me of it right away, that's how good your scape is;

The first pic is how I edited it into sepia, but I'm also including the original. I think the pic and your tank are very similar! You've got the whole perspective and angles of the forest going on - so nice :thumbsup:

and the real colors;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.