Orphek Planted Tank LED Pendant - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Orphek

Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #16
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Orphek Planted Tank LED Pendant

At Orphek our customers are our biggest asset and we strive to answer their emails as quickly as possible. Here is a typical email we get from our customers.

"Thank you for the support and very quick replies!

I had never received replies on Sundays from any supplier!!! And I have dealt with many, you can imagine having to source each piece of equipment through a different supplier depending on the product!!

I will make sure I mention your great service on my build thread!

Thx

K. Regards
Raed"
JamesEmory is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #17
NWA-Planted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEmory View Post
At Orphek our customers are our biggest asset and we strive to answer their emails as quickly as possible. Here is a typical email we get from our customers.

"Thank you for the support and very quick replies!

I had never received replies on Sundays from any supplier!!! And I have dealt with many, you can imagine having to source each piece of equipment through a different supplier depending on the product!!

I will make sure I mention your great service on my build thread!

Thx

K. Regards
Raed"

Interesting...

but you have to realize A) many folks here are going to be VERY interested in your products especially when its something that could be comparable to DIY
B) We like pricing....

I understand that pricing can be dependent however, no one here is a newcomer to shipping costs that can fluctuate regularly, but there has to be baseline that says this product costs so much at $x price shipping calculated at order yada yada

Or even give standard options like the port to add to controllers etc. I mean correct me if I am wrong but there should be a base price... that does not depend on shipping or anything...

THAT being said that thing.. above... cmon not needed, and do you have a direct link to that pendant or did I just miss it? Your stuff looks great and the data you provide is what serious aquarists are looking for, but we also like to have a general idea on pricing... though usually when someone says "contact for quote" two things, there is no base product and or the price is fairly out of the norm.
Sump Pimp #8
RAOK Clubber #28
NWA-Planted is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #18
VisionQuest28
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (56/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA-Planted View Post
Interesting...

but you have to realize A) many folks here are going to be VERY interested in your products especially when its something that could be comparable to DIY
B) We like pricing....

I understand that pricing can be dependent however, no one here is a newcomer to shipping costs that can fluctuate regularly, but there has to be baseline that says this product costs so much at $x price shipping calculated at order yada yada

Or even give standard options like the port to add to controllers etc. I mean correct me if I am wrong but there should be a base price... that does not depend on shipping or anything...

THAT being said that thing.. above... cmon not needed, and do you have a direct link to that pendant or did I just miss it? Your stuff looks great and the data you provide is what serious aquarists are looking for, but we also like to have a general idea on pricing... though usually when someone says "contact for quote" two things, there is no base product and or the price is fairly out of the norm.
I totally agree...

Quote:
It's not secretive, the price all depends on where it is being shipped to. Obviously we cannot list every country and what the price is shipped to that country. And again, it all depends on how many units are ordered. There are discounts for multiple unit orders which results in a lower price per unit.

Like this some how makes them any different than, oh I dont know, 99.9% of every other company that sells products on the internet??? I mean saying that price differs based on country and shipping location...no duh. lol To me, thats no reason to not be able to post a price. Again, you're sponsoring a forum here that is predominately a US market. Give a US pricing point.

I dont know why im so annoyed by this? haha Probably for the same reason most of the rest of us are. I assume you're following the sales model you've put forth, and sticking to it.

Again, they seem great to deal with. I can see that already. But, holy crap...give a price! Like Nwa-planted said...atleast a base price, with an asterisk that says price may very depending on location and options...
VisionQuest28 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #19
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Default Orphek Pricing

OK, most of our models can be configured for freshwater aquatic plant growth simply by changing the LEDs to the same type and ratio as what is found in our PR72 Planted LED Pendant.

The prices below are for US customers only.

PR72 Planted LED Pendant - $320.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.
PR156 LED Pendant - $700.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.
Red Model LED Pendant - $660.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.

The prices above are based on ordering one unit. Discounts apply to multiple unit orders.

Product pages and specifications can all be found on our site under the tab "Products". OK guys, no more bickering, you have the US pricing.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #20
NWA-Planted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
Default Re: Orphek Planted Tank LED Pendant

Quote:
OK, most of our models can be configured for freshwater aquatic plant growth simply by changing the LEDs to the same type and ratio as what is found in our PR72 Planted LED Pendant.

The prices below are for US customers only.

PR72 Planted LED Pendant - $320.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.
PR156 LED Pendant - $700.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.
Red Model LED Pendant - $660.00 including shipping and no PayPal fees.

The prices above are based on ordering one unit. Discounts apply to multiple unit orders.

Product pages and specifications can all be found on our site under the tab "Products". OK guys, no more bickering, you have the US pricing.
Fantastic!!!! Thank you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Sump Pimp #8
RAOK Clubber #28
NWA-Planted is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #21
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Default PR72 Planted LED Video

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vYjxOjBLsiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #22
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Default PAR test of the PR72 Planted Tank LED Pendant

test result 2 by James Gasta, on Flickr

Videos can be found here.
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.XFhUKUZ4oak
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #23
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Just a note to mention that our PR72 Planted LED Pendants are now on sale for $299.00 to US and Canadian customers. Price includes air express delivery to your home and no PayPal fees.

Contact
info@orphek.com

Last edited by JamesEmory; 10-01-2013 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: editing
Old 05-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #24
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Check out our latest article on the PR72 Planted LED Pendant.

http://orphek.com/orphek-news/plante...-led-lighting/
Old 09-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #25
jads

Quote:
Just a note to mention that our PR72 Planted LED Pendants are now on sale for $299.00 to US and Canadian customers. Price includes air express delivery to your home and no PayPal fees.

Contact
sales-3@orphek.com
What about a webpage, where you can enter your location and get a price quotation.

Located in Finland. I have a project of a aquarium that is 55 high, 78 wide 300 long (cm).

How many do you recommend, and what lux value would i get at the bottom of the aquarium with your setup for freshwater? What price would it be?

Also if I buy one for testing purpose what would the price be for that?

I prefer to have a webpage to come back to, as i'm not finishing my project that soon, custom made DIY project, and would like to get the quotation when it's time to order the parts.

But send me a message anyway.
jads is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #26
JamesEmory
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jads View Post
What about a webpage, where you can enter your location and get a price quotation.

Located in Finland. I have a project of a aquarium that is 55 high, 78 wide 300 long (cm).

How many do you recommend, and what lux value would i get at the bottom of the aquarium with your setup for freshwater? What price would it be?

Also if I buy one for testing purpose what would the price be for that?

I prefer to have a webpage to come back to, as i'm not finishing my project that soon, custom made DIY project, and would like to get the quotation when it's time to order the parts.

But send me a message anyway.
I will PM you. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.