The Planted Tank Forum banner

20K views 145 replies 26 participants last post by  Chaoslord 
#1 · (Edited)

#113 ·
Nice tank, and it's matured beautifully - more than once, too!!

I'm actually looking at the same box with wide eyes - I'd love to plant it with two main viewing windows, possibly three; at least one long and one short side. Then I'd like to fill it with black & white fish - angels for height, black neons, hatchets, something elegant in a corydoras... (9_9)

Did you have puffers and shrimp at the same time? Were they OK together??

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, and smiling inside at the beauty it reveals!

~Bruce

#132 ·
This thread has been a huge help to me as I am working on trying to figure out how to scape the same tank. Looking forward to future updates!

#134 ·
Thanks. Im glad you found this thread informative.
If your only going to use plants chose something that gets huge and work around it. My favorite was the red ozelot.

Im still trying to figure out how to scape around my driftwood. So far i only like how my crypt sections growing in.
View attachment 65010
like you I am trying to scape around driftwood so it has made it a bit more challenging. I'm still trying to decide on a good foreground plant though, any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.