Over stocked on frozen foods!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > North Carolina

Old 06-12-2014, 06:25 AM   #1
aquarist
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (19/100%)

Over stocked on frozen foods!

Hey fellow Carolina Tpters!

I am over stocked on frozen blood worms and krill! All packs are Hikari brand, if you don't know, Hikari has a triple sterilization process they use on all their frozen foods making them one of the cleanest frozen foods on the market, all most guaranteed pest and disease free. Here is a little bit about the food I took from Hikari:

Their Blood worms:
Extremely flavorful Bio-pure blood worms are an excellent natural protein source for all types of tropical fish. Standard Blood Worms are ideal for small- and medium-sized fish. Jumbo Blood Worms, which are up to 2.5X larger than standard blood worms, are perfect for big carnivores or monster fishes. Both varieties of Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Blood Worms are gut-loaded with bio-encapsulated multi-vitamins to support immune system health. Both varieties of blood worms also undergo 3-step sterilization to ensure unequalled product quality - no harmful bacteria, parasites, or foul odors.

Their Krill:
* Ideal for larger freshwater or marine fish * Vitamin enriched and color enhancing diet * Flash frozen and sterilized to ensure freshness, nutrition, and quality Hikari krill is an ideal dietary supplement for larger freshwater or marine fish. Also an excellent color enhancing diet. Three-step sterilization ensures unequalled product quality - no harmful bacteria, parasites, or foul odors. Packed in pure water and available in convenient "no touch" cube packs or flat packs.

Each pack will is only $2.50! I have 15 packs of bloodworms and 4 packs of krill. I am located in Brier Creek and can meet with in a reasonable distance, I work in Durham, so may be able to there as well, all meeting will be in a public location. I also have a good collection of plants if you are interested in some plants as well.

aquarist is online now   Reply With Quote