The Planted Tank Forum banner

Do you have any photos that you always enjoy looking back at?

10K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  xenxes 
#1 · (Edited)
I was looking through a folder that I keep of all my best photos, and there were a few that I thought to my self upon seeing, "wow, I still enjoy looking at this picture like I did the day that I took it." Does anyone else do this? I'd imagine so. Share the photos that have a special place in your heart here!

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Okay, you asked for it. Prepare to be blasted with pics! These range everywhere from recently to years back so the borders and watermarks will change. These are just what I have available on my flickr account and are in random order...

24. Sometimes I feel so...BLAH!

27. Wild Horses on an Island

28. Wild Horse on an Island again...

#9 ·
Those photos are really beautiful! Mine don't come close to comparing, but I don't think they're too bad considering I'm a complete ameture and I was using a 12 year old, 3-megapixel, point and shoot camera!

I'm really excited because I just ordered a new camera, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 with the 12-50mm lens. It arrives this Saturday!! So I hope to be able to finally take some decent pictures!

Here are some of the pics I used to discuss cameras at dvreview. These are all aquarium related, of course.

These are some older pics I took of plants and flowers in my gardens.

#20 ·
Awesome photos! Here are mine: Not near the quality of others, but I still love them!

1. This was taken outside of Oregon State University. My intro into the real world. It's a simple pic, but I cherish it.

2. My Congo puffer Sweet Potato.

3. When my cat Bailey was a kitten-taken around 7 weeks old. She's now 3 and can never be too far away from me. I miss her being this innocent lol

4.This is my favorite place. It's 6 acres with a creek running through. It's located up past Coos Bay, Oregon. This is where out family reunion is every year, and I really love camping here.

5. This is a picture I took my Junior year of high school. When I first met my husband he noticed this picture on my Myspace page and it was very intriguing to him. He has found well over 50 faces in it, and loves it.

6. This is where my mom's ashes are. She died in March of this year very unexpectedly. It's not a happy picture, but I do cherish it.

#22 ·
3. When my cat Bailey was a kitten-taken around 7 weeks old. She's now 3 and can never be too far away from me. I miss her being this innocent lol
This is just too adorable! :smile:

#26 ·
Very cool pic Wasserpest. I wish I had the camera skills that many of you on this forum have. I got a dslr over two years ago and still don't know how to use it. My wife is the photographer. My photo skills stopped when they quit making polaroids.:hihi:

#30 ·

DSC_0369 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

This is by far my favorite picture. This is a single shot (most of my pictures are multi-shot HDRs) after having the camera about a week.

TalonAir MINI by Batson Photography, on Flickr Taken a few nights later

DSC_0365_7_9_tonemapped by Batson Photography, on Flickr

Throgsneck Sunset 3 by Batson Photography, on Flickr I like this picture except how the HDR ended up, should probably reprocess it.

DSC_0075-2 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0100-2 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0539 by Batson Photography, on Flickr
Have to give credit to my passanger for this one. (thats a line of ~40 Minis in front me traveling through NYC at 1 am.

DSC_0343-1 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0436-1 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0269 by Batson Photography, on Flickr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.