The Planted Tank Forum banner

San Antonio

29K views 506 replies 39 participants last post by  chrislewistx 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Never thought to post here with this question... Any Planted Tank members in San Antonio? I am looking for some people I can go to for trades or raok's and just people I can talk to or get ideas from (in person). Surrounding cities work as well as I make trips to Austin and Houston many times in the year.

I am currently trying to find a new home for my 4 silver dollars that are 5 inches long and my sailfin pleco that is 8 inches long. Craigslist is not working at all and I do not want take my fish of 2 years to the LFS!!!

Let me know if you live around here so I can add you as a friend and we can exchange info/tips etc. :)

#477 ·
Glad there's talk of getting some people together, I'd love to leech off of your successes.

Also, I compulsively upgraded my tank this weekend (craigslist) in order to keep discus an option. I'm going to see how things go after starting to add RO, then I'll make my decision. Thanks for setting me straight, it wasn't a good idea at all to try to keep them in that 29G (part of me knew this, but I was lying to myself);).

To:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.