The Planted Tank Forum banner

PaintBall Tank with Level indicator - Cheap way to prevent EOTD?

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Darkblade48 
#1 ·
Check this paint ball 20 oz tank I got, it has a level indicator that tells you when it is nearing empty.

I didn't have time to get it filled as the place only sold the tanks.

The whole set up is not screwed in all the way, the tank is empty. You guys get the idea.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, extremely old M50's. They're getting quite popular now a days.
I personally don't like their sound signature, but that's another story :flick:

Total cost? No idea, I just hand over a plastic card and signed a piece of paper that they gave me this for free!
Sounds like you handed over your credit card! :D

#7 ·
At the time they were the most accurate reference head phones for the price range. The price was dropping and then the whole Dr.Dre beats craze shot the price back up, not sure about now. Parametric equalizer? :eek5: I just thinking of a simple DAC with maybe a AKG K551 since it on sale locally for us.

Anyways, if you do somehow end up building either a Concoa 212 or a Matheson 3810 regulator, I'll be interested.

#8 ·
At the time they were the most accurate reference head phones for the price range. The price was dropping and then the whole Dr.Dre beats craze shot the price back up, not sure about now. Parametric equalizer? :eek5: I just thinking of a simple DAC with maybe a AKG K551 since it on sale locally for us.
I would not call the Audiotechnia M50's reference headphones at all; their sound signature is anything but flat.

You can just use software equalizer - Foobar2k has some nice add ons. I particularly like Electri-Q.

What DAC do you plan to use?

From what I can see, the K551 is just like the K550 with a microphone? I liked the K550, and was thinking of buying them, but ended up not, since the D2000 were on sale for me :)

Also, when I auditioned the K550, I think something was wrong with the headphones, since the bass was very weak (maybe loose cable, broken driver, who knows). The next time I went back, it was fixed....so a little puzzling. The fit of the K550 is important to get good sound though.

Anyways, if you do somehow end up building either a Concoa 212 or a Matheson 3810 regulator, I'll be interested.
I don't normally buy stainless regulators because they are usually expensive and rarely go on sale.

I've built several chrome plated brass ones, however.

I'm currently working on a nice dual stage Harrison for someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.