The Planted Tank Forum banner

look at my really blue neo shrimps

6K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  cookymonster760 
#1 ·
well i have seen more and more of these blue neos pop out of my chocolate line and i have started to notice how blue they are i say i have a good 20 shrimps with this great color i will be dedicating 2 10gal tanks so that i can try and breed this color out

what do you think a good name for them would be

See less See more
#15 ·
Good stuff cooky.

I have one male out of my Chocolates that looks similar to your blues (I'll snap a photo of him tonight if I get a chance). Some of the babies are coming up blue as well. It might be normal for Chocolates to throw out blues... that's just my assumption.

#16 ·
thanks guys i will start the tanks over a week from now so i can get these to breed i hope that i can stabilize these in a year or so but we will see
also speedie dont put my photo skills to too much shame now lol
i would love to see the male i have got about 5 females at least one male and a couple of juvies

#17 ·
also speedie dont put my photo skills to too much shame now lol
i would love to see the male i have got about 5 females at least one male and a couple of juvies
Here you go bro. Probably not as dark as yours but he's blue as you can see.

#25 ·
yeah speedie the blue male looks like that and it looks specially good in your picture
thanks xerses, as he said please visit my for sale page
cant say im about three weeks away from starting that tank over with ada soil i just need to get the darn bags in today and i will be able to ship everything out tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.