The Planted Tank Forum banner

(Pentax) Pimpin ain't easy.

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  GraphicGr8s 
#1 ·
Seems as though we have a few folks that like the dark side. So how many Pentax users do we have on this forum? Would seem obvious I am a diehard Pentaxian. So stand and be counted!!!

#3 ·
You can be the second. I also shoot Pentax film but with a K1000. Digital is a K10D. I've got a few more Pentax film bodies but don't use them much.

#9 ·
Looking over the Photography section it appears we have a few more Pentaxians here.
Stand up and be counted. Add your names

#12 ·
I am a new Proud Pentax owner. I love my K30. I checked out the the Big 2 I liked the nikon but when I took a few photos with the K30 I was sold. It just fit me like a glove Everything about the camera made sense to me.

I was just wondering if there were others. They are under rated for sure. I am such a fan I am on a Pentax forum now.

I just picked up a Weather resistant 50-200mm its in the mail. It was $184 free shipping on thee Bay. I love using my old manual lenes for the camera. My old 50mm is a nice glass.

#13 ·
#15 ·
Does it still work?

#16 ·
Resurrecting this thread since there's not many of us and I'm new here. People speak so much about image quality that ergonomics don't come up. This is what sells it to me, and I have more fun using a Pentax SLR than any camera system I've ever owned. I want great image quality too but I only get to enjoy that when I get home and load the pictures, but before then I have great fun with it in my hands. Here are some pics from various Pentax models I've owned over the years:

K-50

K-7

K-10D

K-100D

#17 ·
Glad you decided to come out of the closet. Nice shots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.