The Planted Tank Forum banner

Face behind the Name!!

368K views 1K replies 610 participants last post by  ScottyDoesntKnow 
#1 ·
Dont know if this has been started on this forum before? Sometimes it is nice to see a face behind the person who you basically owe your first born to for holding your hand through all the tank frustrations. HAHAHAHA Please post your pictures so that we can see you.

Here I am.

jB

See less See more
#5 ·
All right, all right. This was from a fishing trip I went on...oh, maybe a year ago. Nice ones, eh?

Attachments

#6 ·
I have to say we have a nice looking bunch of gentlemen around here!

Kathy

#7 ·
#12 ·
Momotaro said:
Me on vacation. Boy, was that a great day! Gosh, I ate so much I thought I'd burst!
ROFLMAO! Thanks Mike! :tongue:

Kathy

#16 ·
Safeco Field this past Saturday. I was drowning my sorrows of watching the M's blow a 9th inning lead...

#19 ·
GulfCoastAquarian said:
...rock me like a hurricane!
Sorry, had to do it. LOL

I think we did a member photo post a while ago, but the images probably got deleted in the transition to the new server.
What a pretty pair!!!

Kathy

#20 ·
Okay - the frog is cute and all, but I think it's time to gang up on Mike. I for one would like to see the man behind the frog... :icon_bigg

Kathy

#22 ·
GTApuffgal said:
Okay - the frog is cute and all, but I think it's time to gang up on Mike. I for one would like to see the man behind the frog... :icon_bigg

Kathy
To find out if that frog is really a handsome prince? LOL!

#23 ·
TINNGG said:
To find out if that frog is really a handsome prince? LOL!
EGGGGGG-zactly!

Kathy
(BTW Tingg - LOVE your quote! One of my favorite movies in the whole wide world - watched it yet again Sunday night!) "That's HEDley!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.