The Planted Tank Forum banner

Face behind the Name!!

368K views 1K replies 610 participants last post by  ScottyDoesntKnow 
#1 ·
Dont know if this has been started on this forum before? Sometimes it is nice to see a face behind the person who you basically owe your first born to for holding your hand through all the tank frustrations. HAHAHAHA Please post your pictures so that we can see you.

Here I am.

jB

See less See more
#154 · (Edited)
I'm pretty new, so I guess pics are in order. Got married last summer, and this is after much sun in Mexico on the honeymoon (with my wife, of course):

whoever was talking about piles of dishes and laundry following honeymoons was hitting the freakin' nail on the head. I just wanna go baaaaack. . . . .

#158 ·
Buck said:
I see pseud in front of Fenway !
Hehe, spot on mate. That was October last year. I was actually in Boston for a rock show (Alter Bridge - former creed members with Myles Kennedy from The Mayfield Four. Was a SUPERB show also. That's me with Mark Tremonti - wicked guitarist.)

I got there way early so I could meet the band, they just came strolling down the street. Got talking to them, got invited in to hear sound check. Turns out that they're big Sox fans and are friends with the players (Damon and a couple of others, can't remember who else). At the end of the show Some of the Team came up onstage for the last song. I was right at the front too, was fantastic. Anyway, who cares right? lol

(http://www.alterbridge.com - surf around, you'll find a couple of vids from that show in Boston)

#159 ·
And then there is me.......

This is a characture that was done from my 25th anniversay photo when I was celebrating (from 2 years ago) my 25th anniversary with the company.

You had to let them know what your hobbies are and they take it from there.

#163 ·
The infamous Del... the politest , nicest , most hard working try to please everyone guy I know in the hobby !
Great Photo Del ! Love the boat's in the PC room man !

And then theres GD ... the dawgger ! :proud:
What a good lookin' Bama gal see's in a dawgger is beyond me... marry her man, it must be love ! :icon_bigg

Wolfy the man !
Ive seen that photo somewhere b4, but for those that havent, they have to be happy ! Thats just a kool pic !

Keep 'em rollin all... its great to put a face to a name ! :proud:

#165 ·
Heeeerrrrree's Johnny, .......... oh wait, that's me :tongue:

Attachments

#166 · (Edited)
mountain dew addict needs intervention...

Ok. Since the rest of you are so brave as to post your photos here and since I had to take this one for another forum (digiscoping birds) I guess I might as well join the crowd. Besides, judging from age poll on another thread some of you may not realize you can still have a planted tank at 49! Heck, I sometimes even still go out in the river and collect my own plants! Pay no attention to those bottles in the background.

#174 ·
Timeout said:
You must be the person behind the camera in the first pic, and in front of the camera in the second pic... am I at least half right? :smile:
I would say 75% right. I am also the person behind the camera in the second picture. I took it with a time delay.

Timeout said:
Interesting locale, both! I've never seen a fish like that...
I would love to find out what that fish is named. I assume it is found in the nile, as It was taken in a village close to it about 200 Km South of Cairo.

If any of you use Google Earth, I am reasonably sure this is where the ruins of "Dimeh al-Siba" are located. I know it is at least within a few Km of here:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.