The Planted Tank Forum banner

dwarf puffers in indy?

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  CatB 
#1 ·
Anybody know where I can get dwarf puffers in Indianapolis? I'd rather not pay for shipping to order them online.

#5 ·
#9 ·
FYI

LATEST NEWS

As you know, we have closed the store located on Washington Street. Pet Island is now affiliated with RMC Aquatics, a wholesaler located in Whiteland, IN and catering to many of the pet specialty shops in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. As part of RMC Aquatics, we will be able to offer some of the finest selections of birds and reptiles and the absolute best in aquatics to a pet store near you. Keep checking back for a list of stores that carry our products.

Thank you for your patience.

#10 ·
Man! All the best stores close. And the ones that actually have a good selection have the most horrible people working in there. :( I used to stop into a supplier on the east side. Can't remember the name. Two businesses shared one building. One was a guy who could get you any cichlid you could name. Awesome guy.

#14 ·
not trying to bump this up a lot, but i saw some at the walmart in greenwood over the weekend. they seem to keep their fish okayish, except for things like 20 african cichlids in a 5-ish gallon tank with no rocks or anything, five 4-inch-ish oscars in the same situation, and a bunch of "dragonfish" gasping for air in another five-ish gallon. normal pet store stuff like that... also they had like 20 dwarf puffers in one of those? i thought they were REALLY aggressive, but i saw no aggression in either the african cichlid tank or the puffer tank... but yeah. they have them! i don't remember the price, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.