The Planted Tank Forum banner

35l Nano "Scape that [censored][censored][censored][censored]!"

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Neatfish 
#1 ·
Hi there!

I wanted to show you my winning work from "The Art of the planted Aquarium 2015" in Hannover, Germany, category Nano. The photo shows the tank at age of 3 month.

It's a Dennerle Scapers tank with size 40x32x28cm, volume is 35l.
The hardscape is african pagode stone, substrate is Dennerle soil and white sand.
I changend lighting from time to time, but most of the time there have been about 40W of lighting above the tank.

The used plants are:
- Hemianthus c. "Cuba"
- Micranthenum "Monte Carlo"
- Eleocharis pussila
- Fissidens fontanus
- Fissidens nobilis
- Riccardia spec.
- Vesicularia montagnei
- Mini Taiwan Moss
- Bolbitis heteroclitha
- Schismatoglothis
- Crepidomanes calicut
- Rotala mexicana "Goias"
- Anubias nana "petite"
- Plagiomnium cf. affine
- Plagiochila integerrima
- 5 different Bucephalandra

I hope you like it

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I was watching a video of the contest on definite aquascape tv, and saw your tank, just after I got done talking to you about your techniques!
Once again, very nice tank and thank you for sharing it with us. I'm sure it will inspire many people to take on these kind of projects in the future.

Do you have a photo of the hardscape?

#9 ·
Hi there!

Thanks again! ;)

I'm sure it will inspire many people to take on these kind of projects in the future.
Thanks! I would be happy if my tanks could inspire people to do similar things. Than I would have reached one of my goals... pushing that nice hobby and bringing it to other people ;)

And yes, I do have a picture of the hardscape. Here it is. The picture shows the tank at day 1.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.