The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone seen these? (best tool ever for small aquariums)

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ADA 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let you all know about the best algae cleaner I have ever seen!

I've been looking for a long time, to find something like this, and am so excited to have found it, that I had to post here..

I always wanted a very fine small magnetic algae scraper, but never could find anything other than those blocky ones you see at most places.

Then I found this little algae cleaner called Nano-Mag.

It's tiny, so it fits in small spaces/nano tanks, and works really really well. Along with being small, it's also really slim, so it will fit between hardscape and plants that are almost touching the glass. Another benefit to it's slim shape, is that when you scrub back and forth, even if you move it pretty fast, it won't create water movement, which can disturb the substrate etc.

It has really nice strong magnet, and floats if you lose it, so you don't have to fish it out.

The only place I have seen them on the island is at Pet Depot Ewa Beach, where I bought mine. (If you go there, they have some really nice DHG, Micro Swords, and they recently got a shipment of other really nice sword plants too. The staff are awesome as well. Tish, the owner, is really helpful and always tries to order whatever I need, and her sons Ryan and Ian are really great too.)

fyi, I'm not affiliated with either Nano-Mag, or Pet Depot. Just wanted to pass along this info..

PS. The Nano-Mags are about $12 at Pet Depot Ewa, I checked prices online, and they go between $10 and $20 + shipping, so buying locally is totally worth it.

http://www.buy.com/prod/tlf-nanomag-window-clean-devic/q/sellerid/16881584/loc/67447/211946896.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.