The Planted Tank Forum banner

AH Supply Wiring Diagram

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  AussieTanker 
#1 · (Edited)
hi all ...... following on from a prev similiar post...

does anyone have a copy of the ah supply wiring diagrams for compact fluoro's that they could email to me

.... i am in sydney australia ..... i bought a set of their reflectors ( but not the whole kit ... they kindly advised me to buy the rest of the bits and pieces here in australia due to postal costs and different voltages) .. i guess i should have asked for the diagram ... i just assumed that it would come with the reflectors anyway ... ...i dont really want to phone them internationally and get just the diagram sent out on its own ... we are hoping to "put it all together " this weekend ... so really dont want to wait 2+ weeks for the diagram to arrrive here in sydney ..

does anyone have a copy that they can scan and email to me ... along with any instructions that may have come with the full kit or wiring diagram .. ( extra info might help us get our own kit together better!) ...

thanks and kind regards
aussietanker

#5 ·
AS per the PM. I apologize for the size, but i needed the resolution so you can read em. Should be able to view it larger using your windows viewer.

Let me know when you've saved them so I may delete them. THANKS

Attachments

#6 ·
thanks heaps guys

i really have appreciateed all the effort that you guys put into helping me get this sorted .. it looks like we will be able to get going on this project over the next week ... again .. thanks heaps

regards
rod weiland

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.