The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone selling any livestock or plants?

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  metallicanick78 
#1 ·
Looking for some angels and live low light plants. Let me know. Also just looking for anything. Thanks.

#2 ·
There are several auctions coming up in the area. Last Sunday, the 19th, was the PVAS auction in Chicopee. On March 3 is the Tropical Fish Society of Rhode Island auction in Cumberland and on March 4 is the Norwalk Aquarium Society auction in Westport. Also, on March 25 is the NEC auction in Cromwell. Their are usually good stuff available and some at good prices, check them out.

#5 ·
Ive got crypt wendtii "red" and some big ole' softballs of pelia. both growing in super low light. I could probably spare a rhizome or 2 of java fern too. If you ever come twords Rt 2. between Norwich and hartford. I also have an assasin snail breeding tank if you could use any snail cleanup!

#15 ·
Im looking for a bunch of stems or something else to trade for. Whos got anything they would be interested in trading?
I have;
Assasins, however many you need
Round Pelia big softballs
Lots of Crypt Wendtii "Red"
Flame moss big chunk
All are super easy to grow and are currently growing in low light with no ferts. I need some variety in my new tank im setting up and I have no $$$!

#16 ·
I don't have anything at the moment but I'm in the process of propogating some plants and should be ready to sell/trade in a month or two. I will have a couple of hygrophila compacta, some nymphaea rubra, amazon frogbit, and dwarf four leaf clover. I'll keep you updated.
Also, how much do you want for the flame moss?

#20 ·
Right now I have about 15 rooted stems of red Ludwigia I got from Tom Barr. Also have about 40 real good stems of rotala colorata I got from from at Ada, maybe like 3 or 4 Blyxa, quite a few daughter crypt lutea. I think that's it. Let me know if anyone would be interested in some trades or buying these in the next few days, will be trimming tomorrow. If not I'll be making a for sale thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.