The Planted Tank Forum banner

AquaClear HOB Power Filters 30g and 50g deal

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  mach_six 
#1 · (Edited)
Amazon has AquaClear HOB Power Filters for 30g and 50g that are at a good price: $25.99 at the time of posting: Amazon.com: AquaClear 70 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 70 Carbon, AquaClear 70 Foam & AquaClear 70 BioMax: Pet Supplies

As with all Amazon deals, two-day free shipping with Prime. If you're a student with a .edu email address, you can get a free 6-month trial. Very useful for college!

Edit: There was a $5 off $25 promotion as well...but it seems it got removed by the mods because it had a referral code (did not know, I just copied and pasted). Google it and you will probably find it.

#5 ·
If it was on sale then it was a very super short sale. Immediately after purchasing it, the price hiked back up to $104. I was glad I got it in time. There were a limited stock of Like - New from Amazon Warehouse for the Rena XP3 at $63.85 also but it was all gone by last night.

IMO I think it was a price mistake from Amazon because it was marked lower than the XP2. I think they caught it and readjusted the price immediately that day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.