The Planted Tank Forum banner

new here just wanted to say hi

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cousin it 
#1 ·
hi
just thought Id say hi seeing as Im new here.
I have been keeping fish for about 20 years now and concentrating on planted tanks for the last 7.

#2 ·
Welcome to the board. 7 years aquatic plant keeping. Cool. Your experience will be much appreciated here. Stick around!!!:cool:

#3 ·
I hope to stick around as it seems like a nice place here.
hopefully some of the problems I have dealt with in that time will help some one experiencing the same thing.

*edit*I just noticed that Im classed as an algae grower.....how true :hehe: *edit*

#6 ·
You'll definitely like it here. The site is still young (only a few months old) but already has a decent membership. Plants take experience and new members can really benefit from the experience of enthusiasts such as yourself.

One thing for sure that you've already established is that you don't need to stick with "common" planted tank fish. Those apistos are just gorgeous in your planted tanks. I'm having a HECK of a time trying to find a breeder in my area, though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.