The Planted Tank Forum banner

2 Shrimp tanks for sale [photos added]

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  sonicpath 
#1 · (Edited)
I am consolidating tanks in the near future and wanted to see if there is interest in these [STRIKE]Four[/STRIKE] Two cycled tanks. All have housed cardinas and neocardinas alike.

$35 5.5 gallon Aqueon with Fluval Shrimp Stratum (1.5" depth), heater, Hagen mini internal filter, Hornwort, glass cover

$35 5.5 gallon Aqueon tank with black aquarium gravel (1" depth), heater, aquaclear 30 hob filter, Anacharis, ikea clamp light fixture with cfl bulb.

SOLD [STRIKE]$38 Aqueon Evolve 4 gallon (identical to the one in the photos below) with Eco complete (1.5" depth), integrated QuietFlow Power Filter, Wet/Dry biological filtration, heater, LED fixture with both daylight and moonlight, 3 MTS, 1 dwarf amazon sword, Anacharis, driftwood, tank cover, with original box/ packaging. There are 3 blinking bulbs on the LED fixture, which aqueon will replace for free. Just have to mail in the fixture. I am willing to bring this tank in its original box (sans water) into Times Square for pickup.[/COLOR][/STRIKE]

SOLD[STRIKE]$38 Aqueon Evolve 4 gallon with Eco complete (1.5" depth), integrated QuietFlow Power Filter, Wet/Dry biological filtration, heater, LED fixture with both daylight and moonlight, 3 MTS, 1 dwarf amazon sword, Anacharis, driftwood, tank cover, with original box/ packaging.[/STRIKE]

All tanks are cycled and established. Can be delivered for $15 within NYC. Great for a CPO, which i am considering :)

See less See more
#5 ·
A 20 gallon with akadama cycling. Moving my Caridina population there. The neos will be going into my 20 gallong fish tank once i get to rehome some of the aggressive guys.

Wife is kicking my ass with Multiple tank syndrome so i had to go large to downsize.

I still have water lettuce for you, can meet up this week any day except tuesday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.