The Planted Tank Forum banner

WTB female CRS/CBS/Goldens

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  aznrice247 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have some female CRS/CBS/Goldens for sale locally (Brooklyn, zipcode 11220/11219)? Looking to buy 2-5 of them before Saturday. Anything from B-S+ grades would work, as long as they're healthy! (Not interested in pure lines at the moment.) Let me know your price, and if you live farther away, let me know if you can deliver for a fee.

If you can sell me a couple of your females, PM me please! Thanks!

#3 ·
No one in the area have 1-3 females they'd let go? Low grades/culls are welcomed. Wouldn't mind paying more than the going price for them. I know some people in Queens/Manhattan has some but unfortunately I'm a little preoccupied the next few days to want to head out there.

#7 ·
I knowww. I wish I could. Preoccupied with some work I have to do before I head back. But if I can't find anything...maybe I'll just have to try and make some time.

Alternatively, maybe if someone in the area is going to be heading to 34th st in Manhattan this Thursday or Friday, they can get a few females from gtu2004 and flip them to me for a small profit? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.