The Planted Tank Forum banner

Riversun - The Forests

45K views 162 replies 85 participants last post by  skoram 
#1 ·
Hi everybody...I come from Vietnam, because k fluent in English, so this article if difficult to understand for everyone ignored, thank you.
To the world of aquatic life, truly mesmerized by the beauty of trees, fish, shrimp (what is love, take damage), but because of work, and the reasons should own up to right now passion love the shrimp have not done, the select things yet to play, and suitable to their circumstances, to love nature and take the tree, that why Riversun 'Forest life
Tank 90x45x45 cm
Lights 39w x 4 (2 x 12.000K ball, 1 x 10.000K, 1 x 6.500K)
Suptract: JBL Florapol 700g + 18L New ADA aquasoil + Old Sea Mud Powder
Filter: Atman DF1300 + Eihem 2215 full ceramic ring
Co2: 2 drops / second.
Finally, rocks, woods, moss, ferns, wax, Bucephalandra.

First up layout

Add suptracts, laying stone, more driftwood to see how

additional 1 little stone columns moss, and forced moss on driftwood

finally into the water, still will continue to edit and update, looking forward to sincere suggestions from you, thanks for viewing:smile:

See less See more
#67 ·
Thanks all :)

Để bảo quản cây cối thì trước tiên mình phải có 1 lớp phân nền để cung cấp dinh dưỡng cho cây, để cây mọc nhanh và phát triển đẹp thì cần chiếu sáng bằng đèn có độ Kevin trong khoảng 6.500K đến 10.000K, thêm hệ thống co2 khoảng 2-3 giọt 1 giây nữa thì tuyệt vời, lúc này chỉ việc ngồi chờ ngắm cây lên thôi e :)

#83 ·
My tank is still algae, and not really good can set Bucephalandra, I'll put it on when the tank is ready.plants in the last picture is Hygrophila pinnatifida, you can plant it below aquasoil, if you like it better or column it on fire, it will spread out and not grow up.The stronger the light, the leaves will become red.:icon_wink
(Cây này VN gọi là Liễu đỏ răng cưa Ấn Độ, G trồng xuống nền thì nó sẽ phát triễn mạnh và cao lên, đặc biệt G cột nó lên đá lũa như ráy thì nó lại chuyển sang mọc xòe ra, cây con bò lan ra, đẹp hơn trồng dưới nền, cây này thì ánh sáng càng mạnh lá sẽ đỏ rất đẹp, G search Hygrophila pinnatifida sẽ có thông tin cây này)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.