The Planted Tank Forum banner

10 gallon tank aquascaping

68K views 159 replies 39 participants last post by  aubtruck2 
#1 ·
Im starting a new 10gal tank, still need more substrate thought, just got eco-complete for now, any idea should I get ada aquasoil or fluval stratum on top of the eco-complete Wood Rectangle Natural material Art Twig
Sky Wood Branch Tree Twig
Branch Wood Twig Trunk Sky

See less See more
#2 ·
pretty good for a start. i would strongly suggest partially covering up the rocks. it creates a more dramatic effect as if the smaller rocks are actually one huge rock that is slowly being exposed by erosion. if you have a long but curved branch of driftwood. i would complete the arch that you already started.

it will allow for opportunity to create overhangs and grow stuff like mosses, buces, and ferns.

#15 ·
looks alright... though i noticed that the lowest branch has been moved slightly in comparison to the shot before it, before you included plants. sounds nit-picky, but by doing that, you've sort of detracted from the arrangement because now it is more centered rather than elongated. however, if that's how you'd like your tank to look, that's fine too.

#30 ·
Looking good!!!!
Love what you did with the ten gal. !
I'm in the process of redoing mine now

the addiction continues...
Thank you!!!
It is a heavy planted tank now...and I can't stop putting more plants in...lol...I have 1 anubias nana petite...1 anubias barteri and 1 anubias coffeelia coming...

#37 ·
Jungleflow your tank looks amazing after 2 month. May I ask how did you take of it? Like how often you change the water and what chemical did you put in there that makes the plants so vibrant?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.