LFS info in Las Vegas - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Nevada

Old 12-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #31
SinX7
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Anyone interested in helping me set up a Fully planted 10 Gallon tank?

I'm on East Las Vegas.

Thanks!
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 03:35 AM   #32
pisces_in_nv

Default looking to set up my 10 gallon

Finally got my 29 gallon all set up. Now, I just have to wait for the plants to grow a bit to make it more 'homey.'

I haven't even gotten the soil in my 10 gallon yet, but I want dwarf baby tears and water sprite (assuming those are legal here??). i am thinking guppies and either cherry shrimp or red crystal shrimp. i haven't seen any of this stuff in the henderson area. i am willing to drive a bit for things, but don't want to drive and be told they are 'out of stock.' any suggestions?

Side note, just got 2 very nice golden dojo loaches from the PetCo on Serene @ Eastern. They're so little; I am looking forward to watching them grow.
29 gallon - soil & black sand: planted: 2 wisteria, 5 java fern, 2 anubias nana, several amazon swords, 1 unidentified red sword, 3 banana plants: 1 mopani wood: 2 common goldfish, 2 julii corydoras, 2 albino corydoras, 2 golden dojo loaches, 2 bamboo shrimp, 2 upside down goldfish

10 gallon - nothing yet, just bought the heater and a chunk of zebra stone:workin on it
pisces_in_nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #33
TeteRouge
Algae Grower

Last week, TropAquarium had cherry and blueberry (blackberry?) shrimp. Atlantis has cherries sometimes, have also seen bee and black. Call either one up, their staff will know whats in. As an update, as well, Petco on Spring Mtn/Rainbow had its aquatics all redone, and it has sadly suffered, though they still get a few nice things-some of their plakats are beautiful. Enjoy your tanks!
10g 3x divided Betta planted

Dana

LasVegas.Freshwater.Aquarists

Last edited by TeteRouge; 01-21-2013 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: clarification
TeteRouge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #34
Elppan
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (7/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces_in_nv View Post
Finally got my 29 gallon all set up. Now, I just have to wait for the plants to grow a bit to make it more 'homey.'

I haven't even gotten the soil in my 10 gallon yet, but I want dwarf baby tears and water sprite (assuming those are legal here??). i am thinking guppies and either cherry shrimp or red crystal shrimp. i haven't seen any of this stuff in the henderson area. i am willing to drive a bit for things, but don't want to drive and be told they are 'out of stock.' any suggestions?

Side note, just got 2 very nice golden dojo loaches from the PetCo on Serene @ Eastern. They're so little; I am looking forward to watching them grow.
I have cobra endlers (not entirely sure how pure my strain is, so most likely hybrid guppies), tons of babies if you want some. Free to a good home if you want! (Please take some!!)

I also have water sprite not a ton, I just sold some and am growing it back out. I can give you a baby node if you want to start growing your own and don't mind waiting (grows fast)

I'd offer some shrimp too, but I'm still building up my population. Btw, if you are thinking of putting the guppies with shrimp, they will eat baby shrimp, and possibly adults.

Sent from my phone, in the land of magical unicorns and rainbows!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.