The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anybody have this light?

665 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FriendsNotFood 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_74&products_id=665

Anyone have one of these little LED lights and know how they measure up in terms of output? I have 5 tanks and only one has LEDs over it and it's the tank that's having the most trouble growing plants. I have super low maintenance plants, crypts and hygro.

I have two of these over my 3.4 gallon nano and I can't figure out what lighting this puts me under as my plants aren't doing so hot ): I dose Excel and weekly ferts, substrate is Aquasoil with root tabs.

#3 ·
Ohh really? Good thing I asked. I know next to nothing about LEDs so I just assumed it was bright since it's from ADA and looks all high-techy. Two of them certainly *look* really bright to my eye. The lights come out to be 12" above my substrate.

I have two of these but my surface is covered in frogbit, so I guess it would be safe to add a third?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.