The Planted Tank Forum banner

Random Shrimp Picture Gallery!

78K views 531 replies 148 participants last post by  Zoidburg 
#1 ·
I wanted to start a thread where people can just come in and post new pictures they've taken and want to share, of if you guys come across some really nice pictures online, share here. I hope this to be one of those 50 page threads at periodically gets bumped!

Im gonna start off with a picture i took today, came home and found one of my lower grade CRS berried! I havent had much sucess in breeding CRS yet, so hopefully this time around it goes well. the other two is a pic of the only SSS i have, and a picture of my fire reds/sakuras swarming on some mosura food.

cant wait to see your contributions!

See less See more
#22 ·
Jkan: you have been following Nick around too much on these forums. ;) Nice pic.

HA: do you just 'watermark' the photos to slow down people who mis-represent shrimp on the web or do you have some sort of branding going on? Just curious.

BTW, thanks for including a good pic of a Tangerine Tiger - I have had no luck with my crummy point and shoot in getting pictures of my tiny juvies yet.

#27 ·
Holy angel, if you develop that thing in your avatar - a BKK with clean neon turquoise spots, that would be awesome.

Some of the best cherries i once had. now i just have their relatives - regular colored cherries...

And some of my crystals that i had in my bowl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.