The Planted Tank Forum banner

FS: 3 large pieces of "live" driftwood

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  eeng168 
#1 ·
I'm breaking down a tank and can't just put the driftwood away for storage because the tank was doing pretty well and live plants are now attached to it. So, hopefully someone will find some use for them and also share or sell the plants as they keep growing.

The driftwood are pretty big in size, they are coming out of a 50 gallon to give you a reference in size. I would say 2 of the pieces would be max in a 20 gallon.

$35 for the first 2 pieces, $30 for the one without the anubia. Or take all 3 for $80. Pickup in Forest Hills or meet somewhere in Queens.

This is how I arrange it. 2 leaning against each other and the one of the bottom as a brace. The top of the driftwood gets a lot of lighting, hence the fissidens spread nicely throughout.

fissidens, subwassertang, anubia petite, and come Christmas moss in the back.

anubia petite, regular anubia, fissidens...

fissidens and some Christmas moss...

See less See more
#4 ·
why on earth would you spray it? looks fantastic as is! Some lucky bugger is going to get their hardscape and months worth of anubias / moss growth for free to go along with lol.

I will say, you'd have sold this immediately if you'd have taken pics in the water where people could see the fissidens as more than just a green mess ;)

is that subwassertang on one of those?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.