The Planted Tank Forum banner

philly area swap list. great for local pickups!

197K views 3K replies 127 participants last post by  scapegoat 
#1 ·
#2,340 ·
I am started up a 55 planted tank and all I have in the way of plants are the following:

Amazon Sword
A bunch of crypts (undulata, and wenditi (too mixed together to seperate))
some dwarf sag (ended up growing to two feet tall...)
an anubias
and a bunch of duckweed

I am looking to trade/buy just some plants and mosses for my new tank, I could trade you all of the dwarf sag I have and a few of the other things I have around (a couple tens and a bunch of chemicals). PM me with any offers.

P.S. I have co2 and ferts so there are not really any limitations. Also, I live in Warminster and am willing to drive far.

#2,343 ·
ok folks, i am taking a bit of a break from the high light tanks for a while. so i need to get rid of some stuff. the plants i have available are:
ludwigia 'red"
limno. aromatica
ludwigia arcuata
roatala macandra 'japan red'
pogostemon stellatus
lud. yada yada 'pantanal' (the panatal and stellatus are planted together, so i currently don't know which is which)
Didiplis diandra
Heteranthera zosterifolia
cyperus helferi (no, this is not downoi)
a rotala that i am not sure of, maybe colorata
persicaria 'sao paulo'
roatala mexicana 'goias'
and as much fissidens and you can carry!!!!
pick up only!! will take shrimp or crypts as trade :) pm me about a crypt trade first please.

#2,397 ·
Bill,

You got another crs tank for me?

I got floating riccia for you.. LOL

If you promise not to kill them, I'll get you some nice SSS.. no not my secret stash. :icon_mrgr
Van, if you want the tank, it's yours. But it's just mean to offer me more crs. You know they hate my water......lol

#2,372 ·
I have a 36 inch odyssea quad bulb t5HO fixture I am looking to trade for shrimp and/or nerite snails (preferably nerite's with somekind of patterned shell).

It is about a year old so the bulbs are on their last leg but they still seem to be growing plants fine. It has a large amount of hard water stains on the acrylic splash gaurd and on the lower side of the fixture that I will definitely clean up as best I can before trading. Also the support arms are a little rusty making it a little difficult to push and pull them in and out (still easy for an adult but not "smooth") LEDs work fine as well.

http://www.aquatraders.com/36-inch-4x39W-T5-Aquarium-Light-Fixture-p/52304.htm

#2,379 · (Edited)
Nice find! Aren't they Natural Pets now? They have a nice planted tank there by the ticket area.. Not a good plant selection though... More than most though.

I just found some Badis Badis at The Aquarium Center in NJ. They also had some really nice Fire Red Shrimp! Of course, I had to grab a few...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.