Anyone in Northern California:
Please come check it out: Saturday June 13th 2009 for the 2nd annual BAYMAC - The Bay Area Marine Aquarium Conference
- All ages and skill levels are welcome to attend this free admission event, no club membership required.
- Centrally located between CA-101, I-280 and CA-87 Near the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Vendors selling corals and supplies
- Manufacturers showing off their latest in reef keeping technology
- Reef Clubs selling corals and supplies with all proceeds kept by the club
- Noted aquarium authors speaking on topics such as "Your Next Reef Aquarium" and "Quarantine for Reef Systems".
- Massive raffle of which all proceeds are split amongst the (6) reef clubs with booths (BAR, NCRC, NVR, CVR, NCR and MARS).
- Don't want to miss any of the speakers, no problem; we'll have food and drinks for sale on site so you won't miss any action.
- Limited free giveaways from fine companies like Reef Nutrition and CaribSea.
- First 500 people receive a sample pack from Boston Aqua Farms
- Enjoy the first public viewing of the coral time lapse short film by Ben Wiggins.
If you haven't seen the Montipora portion of the short film click here and be prepared to be blown away.
-First Viewing at 11:15am – will repeat between Guest Speakers through out the day.
- The Aquarium Showroom will be having a massive sale next door, be sure to stop by.
- The Greater San Francisco Bay area is home to many top notch aquarium stores. Click here for a listing
- Click here to view the floor plan
Saturday June 13th
10:30 am to 5:00 pm
2143 S. 10th St.
San Jose, 95112