2 best store in utah, hands down
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Utah

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2004, 06:39 PM   #1
titan848
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via MSN to titan848
Default 2 best store in utah, hands down

Well if there are any utahns here besides me you know the utter lack of decent fish stores in the area. Your best options are in the greater slc area and are Fish-4-U, my personal favorite for everything tropical and have an awesome supply of salt water fish, yet the coral selection is limited. Also a decent supply of freshwater plants and driftwood! which is nice. THey have a decent selection of cichilds however if your in the market for those you should check out Mark's Arc, which has teh best selection of cichilds you'll find in the area!
Happy fishing.