What light?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Lighting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
Glud
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via MSN to Glud

Hi all!

I've got a 30 gal planted tank, with 36 watts of flourescent. As you see it's very low light, and the hygros are stretching after the window in the room, and there are alot of romm between each leaf set. So i need some more ligt. I got CO2, and fertilize with iron and maybe soon macro nutrients(if i get some more light). The hood i got now can hold two more flourescent bulbs, but 2 more, wil not add alot of light. Do you guys(gals) got any ideas on what light to use? It has to be cheap. Dimensions are 32" x 16" x 16".
Glud is offline   Reply With Quote

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.